Engineering Circuit Analysis for Beginners
Engineering Circuit Analysis, also known as Circuit Theory, is difficult for most students primarily because the basic laws seem very simple.
This leads the student to believe that the exam problems will not be too difficult. In reality, there is a large amount of technique in solving circuit problems. In other words, practicing circuit problems is absolutely essential to success in any circuits course.
We begin engineering circuit analysis course assuming that the student knows absolutely nothing about electrical circuits.
- We start by explaining what voltage, current, and resistance mean in the context of a circuit.
- Once this is mastered, we explain the circuit symbols and illustrate these with simple circuits.
- Ohm’s law is covered next, which is absolutely essential in circuit theory.
- After that, we explain Kirchhoff’s Current Law and Kirchhoff’s Voltage Law.
- Numerous circuit problems are worked with these tools to give the student practice and confidence.
- We finish up the course with detailed examples of series/parallel resistor arrangements, voltage divider circuits, and current divider circuits.
With these tools, the student will be able to solve a wide variety of engineering level circuit problems with confidence.
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 171
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Lesson 1 – Voltage, Current, Resistance
- Lesson 2 – Overview of Circuit Components – Resistor, Capacitor, Inductor, Transistor, Diode, Transformer
- Lesson 3 – What is Ohm’s Law in Circuit Analysis?
- Lesson 4 – Power Calculations In Circuits
- Lesson 5 – Kirchhoff’s Current Law
- Lesson 6 – Kirchhoff’s Voltage Law
- Lesson 7 – Solving Circuits with Kirchhoff’s Laws – Part 1
- Lesson 8 – Solving Circuits with Kirchhoff’s Laws – Part 2
- Lesson 9 – Solving Circuits with Kirchhoff’s Laws – Part 3
- Lesson 10 – Solving Circuits with Kirchhoff’s Laws – Part 4
- Lesson 11 – Solving Circuits with Kirchhoff’s Laws – Part 5
- Lesson 12 – Solving Circuits with Kirchhoff’s Laws – Part 6
- Lesson 13 – Solving Circuits with Kirchhoff’s Laws – Part 7
- Lesson 14 – Solving Circuits with Dependent Current Sources – Part 1
- Lesson 15 – Solving Circuits with Dependent Current Sources – Part 2
- Lesson 16 – Resistors in Series and Parallel – Part 1
- Lesson 17 – Resistors in Series and Parallel – Part 2
- Lesson 18 – Voltage Divider Circuits – Part 1
- Lesson 19 – Voltage Divider Circuits – Part 2
- Lesson 20 – Current Divider Circuits
engineering circuit analysis for beginners
best explanation it helped me a lot thanks sir
This course was really helpful for me. The explanations are easy to understand. Thank you