In this two part video series we discuss the basics of electrical impedance from a practical standpoint. A simple LED power supply circuit is used to demonstrate the practical viewpoint of electrical impedance.
Electrical Impedance – Part 1
Electrical Impedance – Part 2
- Ideal Transformer and Practical Transformer
Ideal Transformer An ideal transformer is one that has no winding resistance no leakage flux…
- What do Electrical Engineers Do?
An electrical engineer is someone who designs and develops new electrical equipment, solves problems and…
- 3D Printed Alternator for Educational Purposes - Video
- 4 Major Types of Electrical Substations
The assembly of the apparatus used to change some characteristic (e.g. voltage, a.c. to…
- Practical Transformer on No Load
Please read Ideal Transformer and Practical Transformer before continuing. Consider a practical transformer on no load…