1. A synchronous motor can operate at
2. An unexcited single-phase synchronous motor is
3. The maximum power developed in the synchronous motor will depend on
4. In case the field of a synchronous motor is under excited, the power factor will be
5. Synchronous motor is switched on to supply with its field windings shorted on themselves. It will
6. When the excitation of an unloaded salient pole synchronous motor gets disconnected
7. The damping winding in a synchronous motor is generally used
8. The back emf set up in the stator of a synchronous motor will depend on
9. Synchronous motor is a useful industrial machine on account of which of the following reasons?
I. It improves the power factor of the complete installation
II. Its speed is constant at all loads, provided mains frequency remains constant
III. It can always be adjusted to operate at unity power factor for optimum efficiency and economy.
10. Which of the following is an unexcited single-phase synchronous motor?